The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with the government and people of Kogi State over the demise of the Ohinoyi of Ebira land, Alhaji Ado Ibrahim, who died on Sunday.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this in a condolence message issued on Sunday in Ilorin by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The monarch described the deceased as a diligent and brave traditional ruler who led his subjects with the fear of God, utmost love and large heart towards the growth and development of Ebira land, Kogi State and nation at large.
The Emir who confirmed that the late Ohinoyi lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation described his demise as a great loss to humanity in general.
On behalf of the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari commiserated with the family members of the late Ohinoyi, the people of Ebiraland, government and people of Kogi state over the great loss.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore prayed Allah to grant late Alhaji Ibrahim Ado absolute forgiveness, accept his good deeds and admit him into al-janatul firdaos.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*