A staff of the embassy told ROYAL NEWS that the government of Saudi Arabia on Tuesday immediately deployed an airplane from the Kingdom to pick the corpse for burial in his country home.
It would be recalled that Ambassador Adnan who has completed his tenure as Saudi Arabia’s envoy to Nigeria was only preparing for his final depature and handing over processes.
He died in the early hours of Tuesday, February 4, 2020 in his sleep.
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes