A man identified OlaOluwa Jimoh, who was arrested in September for allegedly impregnating his biological daughter has opened up the reason he committed on the incestuous act.
The 45-year-old was arrested by detectives from the Ogun State police command for impregnating his 19-year-old daughter.
According to 19-year-old, she had to go to the police to lodge a complaint after she got pregnant in spite of her father’s threat. She told the police of how she was staying with her mother who got separated from her father a long time ago until two years ago after her father told her to come and stay with him.
In an interview with the Nigerian Tribune, Jimoh claimed that the abominable relationship started on the insistence of his daughter.
In his words ;
“I am a farmer from Ode Remo. The girl is my first child and the only one from her mother. I have children from two other women but my current wife does not have a living child; all the children she has had for me all di*d.
“When my daughter came to live with me, we had fun (s*x). She was the one calling herself my wife. She was even fighting with the last wife over me. She said she was going to be daddy’s wife. I was not the one who deflowered her. She even told me that she delivered a baby for someone but the baby di*d.
“She was left with me and I made her start learning hairdressing. During this period, she was having affairs with different men. She was always telling people that she was her father’s wife. This made people to be asking why she should be claiming to be her father’s wife.
I don’t know why I started sleeping with her. Maybe she used charms on me. We copulated three times. I was not even ejaculating in her. I used to release my s*men in a cloth to prevent pregnancy.”
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries