The Naira on Wednesday gained against the dollar at the Investors and Exporters window, exchanging at N429.20.
The figure represented an increase of 0.34 per cent compared with N430.67 it exchanged for the dollar on Tuesday.
The open indicative rate closed at N427.90 to the dollar on Wednesday.
An exchange rate of N444 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N429.20.
The Naira sold for as low as N414 to the dollar within the day’s trading.
A total of 123.78 million dollars was traded in foreign exchange at the official Investors and Exporters’ window on
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq