Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State on Monday visited facilities of KAM Holding, a leading indigenous Iron and Steel Manufacturer and promised to support private investors in a bid to change the narratives of the state from being a core civil servant state.
He noted that the name, ‘KAM Holding’ is being heard everywhere as an outstanding industry in the steel sector stressing that its impact is also being felt as the largest employer of labour in the private sector in the state.
The governor who commended the Group Managing Director/CEO of the industry, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf for being a proud citizen of the state noted that, “We shall always consult you to get workable model for better entrepreneurial programme for the state.”
In his remark Dr. Kamoru Yusuf thanked the governor for the visit and promised to continue to do his best towards the growth and development of the state and nation at large.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections