Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State on Monday visited facilities of KAM Holding, a leading indigenous Iron and Steel Manufacturer and promised to support private investors in a bid to change the narratives of the state from being a core civil servant state.
He noted that the name, ‘KAM Holding’ is being heard everywhere as an outstanding industry in the steel sector stressing that its impact is also being felt as the largest employer of labour in the private sector in the state.
The governor who commended the Group Managing Director/CEO of the industry, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf for being a proud citizen of the state noted that, “We shall always consult you to get workable model for better entrepreneurial programme for the state.”
In his remark Dr. Kamoru Yusuf thanked the governor for the visit and promised to continue to do his best towards the growth and development of the state and nation at large.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi