The Nigerian Correctional Service
(NCoS) has promoted 62 senior officers who participated in the 2019 promotion exercises, conducted by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB).
The Controller- General, NCoS, Mr Ja’afaru Ahmed, disclosed this in a statement signed by the Deputy Controller-General, NCoS, Human Resources, Mr John Mrabure, on Tuesday in Abuja.
Ahmed stated that the release of the promotion was sequel to the approval of CDCFIB meeting of 16th July.
He noted that the promotion was signed by the Secretary of the Board, Malam Alhassan Yakmut, NPoM, in a letter No. /505/Vol./144.
According to him, the affected officers include 25 Controllers of Corrections, who were promoted to the rank of Assistant Controller-General of Corrections.
“Thirty-seven officers were promoted from the rank of Deputy Controllers of Corrections to Controllers of Corrections,” he said.
Ahmed further stated that out of the 25 newly promoted Assistant-Controllers General, 22 were General Duty officers, one medical doctor, one veterinary doctor and one nurse.
He noted that 27 out of the 37 newly promoted Controller of Corrections were General Duty officers, three medical doctors, one public health, three pharmacists, one caterer and three nurses.
The CG congratulated the affected officers and enjoined them to be more committed to their responsibilities.Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment