The Nigerian International, Samuel Chukwueze, has been shortlisted for the Spanish top flight’s monthly prize alongside Real Madrid and Barcelona Stars, report says.
Villarreal star will compete with Barcelona captain Lionel Messi, Real Madrid’s Thibaut Courtois, and Atletico Madrid’s Angel Correa for the individual accolade.
Read more: I’m better than Ronaldo, Messi – Mbappe
Other contestants are Sevilla’s Fernando, Real Betis’ Claudio Bravo and Fernando Pacheco of Deportivo Alaves.
Samuel Chukwueze was breathtaking for the Yellow Submarine during the month being referred to, scoring three goals in five Spanish elite division matches. The 33-year-old Argentine superstar found the net on four occasions from the same number of outings.
Nonetheless, the player with the highest number of votes will walk home with the individual accolade and succeed March winner Karim Benzema.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide