Osun Elections: Political thugs arrested with guns in Ila LG (photos)
Political thugs sent to Ila by an alleged All Progressive Congress chieftain to disrupt elections from Iragbiji, Boripe LG has been nabbed by men of the security operatives in charge of surveillance in Ila LG in the early hours of today.
They were arrested in their hideouts in an abandoned hotel in Ila with several local guns and bullets by security officials.
The thugs who begged for mercy confessed to the security officers that they were sent to come and help the leaders of the opposition party APC in Ila axis and were told by their contractor to await further operational instructions and directives.
They have been taken to custody for further interrogation.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG