Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has lashed out at those saying it is unafrican to be scantily dressed.
According to the activist, our weather is made for scanty dressing and that’s how ancestors dressed. Aisha who also addressed those who say their religious beliefs stops them from dressing scantily, told them to stop imposing it on others as it is their own personal belief.
When people say it is unafrican to scantily dress I wonder which Africa? Our weather is made for scanty dressing and that’s how ancestors dressed. Go check the pictures of your grandparents and ancestors. Tattoos, scarification, tribal marks, men plaiting hair are all African
If you want to say your religious beliefs stop you from dressing scantily then that is your personal business. Don’t impose it on others or say it is unafrican to be scantily dressed. Africans are people with control over their desires. Find your lost control
For the religious police, you were told to LOWER YOUR GAZE not harass anyone.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister