According to DAILY POST, the attack that occurred on Sunday night left at least 30 residents dead while scores of others were seriously injured.
It was also gathered that the assailants razed several houses in the two communities during the operation that reportedly lasted for over an hour.
When contacted, the Kaduna State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Muhammed Jalige said he heard about the incident but had yet to get the details.
He said, “I have received calls regarding the incident and I have been making effort to reach our operatives in the area to get the details.
“Just hold on, I will get back to you when I am able to speak with the DPO in that area”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents
- Experts, veterans charge journalists on professionalism
- Zamfara APC reconciliation not on personal interest, says ex Gov. Yari
- Ekiti guber race: APC constitutes 61-member campaign council
- Ahmed Lawan, Orji Kalu visit Katsina ahead of APC presidential primaries
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi