Pa Olasupo, a resident of Osogbo, Osun State, has begged the police to keep his son in a correctional centre as long as necessary after allegedly stabbing a neighbour with a knife.
Oladimeji Supo, 37, was ordered to be remanded following his arraignment on Wednesday for assault and theft before a Magistrates’ Court sitting in Osogbo.
Pa Olasupo, on the court premises, said his son was very tempestuous and given to violence.
He said, “I have sacrificed a lot for him. The court has done what is right. I am not interested in his bail.
Enough is enough. I have gone to so many places to rescue him anytime he ran into trouble. The
police should keep him in the cell as long they want.”
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price