The National Youth Service Corps, Kwara State has partnered the state government in the distribution of food items to corps members serving in the state.
The palliatives includes bags of 5kg semovita, cartons of vegetable oil, packs of tomatoes paste , packs of sugar, Golden penny instant noodles, bags of Garri and other surge items were distributed earlier today to Corps Members across the state.
The NYSC Kwara State Coordinator, Mrs Francisca Olaleye said the gesture was a parental provision by NYSC Kwara and the State Government to cushion the effect of the pandemic,as a result of the economic downturn.
The State Coordinator appreciated the Kwara State government for partnering with the scheme in making sure the idea was brought to fore.
The State Coordinator added that the Corps Members have been formidable impetus in the war against pandemic, and their welfare is the major priority of the scheme.
Mrs Olaleye further enjoined the Corps Members to reciprocate the gesture by been law abiding. She therefore charged them to advance their commitments towards making the state coronavirus free.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity