The Delta State Police Command is appealing for useful information that could help in locating the family of a 13-year-old boy from Ebonyi state, who was found roaming in Asaba.
Acting spokesperson of the command, DSP Bright Edafe, in a statement on Tuesday, August 31, said the boy identified as Kachukwu Sunday was found by operatives of the Anti-kidnapping and Cybercrime Squad.
“The photograph on your screen is that of one Master Kachukwu Sunday ‘m’, age 13yrs, height 3.5ft and dark in complexion. He said he hails from Agu Achara Community in Ishielu Agba Local Government of Ebonyi State,” the statement read.
“The child was found while roaming along Abraka Orogun road by the State Anti-Kidnapping and Cyber Crime Squad (SAKCCS) Asaba.Any person(s) who knows the said boy should inform the parents or guardian to report to SAKCCS or PPRO’s office Police Headquarters, Asaba Delta State for identification.”
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE