Nollywood actress, Taiwo Aromokun has joyfully welcomed her second set of twins, four years after the birth of her twin boys.
The happy mum shared the news via her Instagram handle with the caption:
I am truly blessed and highly favor, when God talk about dancing all through out this month ,I didn’t know it will start very soon ,my people help me thank God, who has made me laugh and dance for joy, again by giving me another double Blessing of twins again, Abba father I am grateful ,I don’t know why you love me so much ,welcome my bundle of joy, God bless both of you for me in Jesus name.
See photos below…
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project