Princess Beatrice has announced that she is pregnant and is expecting her first baby later this year.
Beatrice, who is Prince Andrew’s first child, is expecting her first child with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
Her grandmother the Queen is said to be “delighted” by the news.
A statement from Buckingham Palace said: “Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are very pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in autumn of this year.
“The Queen has been informed and both families are delighted with the news.”
The news is said to have brought joy to the Royal Family who are mourning the loss of Prince Philip.
Beatrice, 32, and Edoardo, 38, married in July 2020. The baby will be Andrew’s second grandchild after his other daughter Princess Eugenie gave birth to son August in February of this year.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends