Princess Beatrice has announced that she is pregnant and is expecting her first baby later this year.
Beatrice, who is Prince Andrew’s first child, is expecting her first child with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
Her grandmother the Queen is said to be “delighted” by the news.
A statement from Buckingham Palace said: “Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are very pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in autumn of this year.
“The Queen has been informed and both families are delighted with the news.”
The news is said to have brought joy to the Royal Family who are mourning the loss of Prince Philip.
Beatrice, 32, and Edoardo, 38, married in July 2020. The baby will be Andrew’s second grandchild after his other daughter Princess Eugenie gave birth to son August in February of this year.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban