The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Boar, JAMB, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, has disclosed that the agency decided resist outsourcing of ideas in running its affairs in order to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Oloyede stated this in Ilorin on Sunday while speaking with journalists .
He stated that about 4percent of the total prospective applicants had register for the 2018 UTME examinations bearly 25 days of the commencement of the sale of form.
Details later…. ….
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance