Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has revealed top actresses in her bridal train as she is set for a grand style wedding with her husband and Nigerian publisher, Fidelis Anosike.
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022, the actress and her man, shut down Imo State with their star-studded traditional marriage.
The likes of Anita Joseph, Mercy Eke, Onyii Alex, Uche Jombo, Uche Elendu, Okey Bakassi, Kate Henshaw, and other top celebrities attended the event.
Despite the elaborate traditional wedding, Rita Dominic and Fidelis would be hosting their friends and families to their white wedding ceremony in North Yorkshire, England, on Saturday, November 26, 2022.
It is going to be a weekend of fun with lots of activities including a marriage blessing to be held in a 900-year-old Abbey with a unique history.
Nollywood stars that made it to Rita’s bridal train include, Michelle Dede (Chief Maid of Honour), Kate Henshaw, Vicky Sogunro, and Olivia Waturuocha.
Guests have been informed of the formal, black, and white dress code.
Rita Dominic’s colleague, Mildred Okwo who also shared the video of the couple on her Instagram page expressed excitement as she wished the couple happy married life full of wonderful memories.
She wrote: “Mrs. Anosike is home. The dance step is slightly different here. Wishing my beautiful sis and her handsome hubby a married life full of wonderful memories. God bless the Waturuocha and Anosike families.”
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC