The former Managing Director of Kano State Radio Corporation and also Deputy President of the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE), Malam Umar Saidu Tudunwada, is dead.
He died on Sunday in a road accident at Kura town in Kura Local Government Area of Kano State.
Tudunwada was on his way back to Kano from Abuja where he had attended a Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) meeting.
He was in the vehicle with one of his wives, a daughter, and the driver when the accident occurred 30km away from Kano metropolis.
He was a media aide to former Kano State Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and a former Assistant General Manager with Freedom Radio Group.
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll