The 14th Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi ll, is pictured with family members during the naming ceremony of his newborn daughter, Zainab Khausar, in Saudi Arabia.
The former monarch and his fourth wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo, recently welcomed their second child together.
Sanusi married Sa’adatu, who is the daughter of Barkindo Aliyu Musdafa, the Lamido of Adamawa in 2015.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy