By Arowona Abdulazeez
A group, Plateau Concern Forum has called on the state Governor Simon Lalong, to contest the 2019 governorship elections stressing that Plateau people are with him .
Chairman of the group, Comrade Katlong Danbaba, made this known in a statement made available to ROYAL NEWS in Jos at the weekend .
Danbaba said the reason behind their support for Lalong’s reelection was based on his outstanding, and outspoken political records and his cogent contributions to the development to Plateau state since he came into office about two years ago .”Our Governor Simon Lalong is one of the most transparent governor in the country ,as he is a prudent manager of resources.”
“Lalong has been resolute and the people are behind him and this is because he is fulfilling his electioneering promises. He has done well in restoring peace in plateau. Go to Plateau State University, Bokkos and see what is happening there. Lalong has uplifted the standard of education in the state, as well as boosting agriculture in the state. He has equipped so many farmers in the state with improved seedlings and fertilizers and we predict a bumper harvest in Plateau this year .
“Go to Plateau State Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and see the numbers of primary schools that are been renovated by the Lalong administration.”
The Lalong led administration has done well in revamping moribund companies in the state ,the Lalong led administration has also done well in payment of salaries, pension and gratuity of civil servants in the state.
“We call on the people of Plateau to continue to support the rescue administration at all times. As a group we say that we would support over rescue leader if he decides to recontest the 2019 governorship election .”
Facebook Comments Box
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution