Writer, Tito Bez-Idakula, says the Christian ideology that believes that God cannot be questioned is a lie.
In a post shared on her social media, the mum of three opined that God is a father and is not afraid of the questions that can be thrown at him. She averred that asking God questions doesn’t take away his power or sovereignty.
Her post reads
”Dear Christians, the idea that you can’t question God is a lie. You can ask God questions, because he is a father. He is not afraid of your questions. The Bible is filled with people asking God questions. It doesn’t take away his power or sovereignty. He is not insecure.
FYI! And most times, he will give you an answer. Not necessarily when you want or what you want to hear but he’s not afraid of your questions. You won’t hurt his feelings, he won’t stop loving you, and he still remains God!”
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister