The President joined friends and well-wishers of the Dada family in mourning the irreparable loss of their beloved wife and mother, who was an outstanding educator and devoted years of her professional life to providing quality and affordable education for the least privileged members of society.
Tinubu, in a statement by Chief Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, noted that as the President of the Association for Formidable Educational Development in Nigeria, Mrs. Dada’s remarkable contributions to the provision of affordable access to quality education at the grassroots will be remembered for generations to come.
“Her memory remains a blessing to the many disadvantaged children who benefited directly from her selfless service as an educator,” the President said.
President Tinubu urged Olusegun, his siblings and his extended families to find solace in the very worthy and timeless legacies of hard work, patience, forbearance, charity, and selflessness that have characterized the life of Mama Ifejola Esther Dada.
He however encouraged them to work hard to honour Mama’s deep impact on the education sector by doing good to others and impacting lives by taking care of fellow Nigerians, even as he prayed for the peaceful repose of the soul of the departed and for divine comfort for the family she lovingly left behind.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin