Disney, Marvel and Sony reached an agreement in the year 2015 to share the film rights of Spider-Man, in which the Marvel web slinger created be Stan Lee debuted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in Captain America: Civil War portrayed by Tom Holland, the web slinger also showed up in Avengers: Infinity war and Avengers: Endgame.
Following the character’s debut in civil war, MCU has also produced two Spider-Man movies with Sony which are Spider-Man: homecoming and Spider-Man: far from home, in which “Spider-Man:far from home” is Sony’s highest worldwide box office grosser surpassing Skyfall.
The two movie companies has reached a disagreement on new financing terms for upcoming Spider-Man movies according to variety.
If an agreement is not made between the two companies, Kevin Feige Marvel Studios President, will remove Tom Holland’s Spider-Man from the MCU.
According to Variety, a source said an agreement might still be reached but there are no ongoing talks towards the matter as Kevin Feige is spread to thin with other Marvel projects and projects for Disney plus
- PHOTO NEWS: How Late Galadiman Patigi, Dr. Alfa Saadu was buried in London
- Coronavirus Update: Nigeria’s cases increase to 184
- Lagos discharges 11 additional coronavirus patients
- COVID-19: TUYIL hails Kwara govt, donates N10million
- BREAKING….. KWARA BEGINS FUMIGATION OF MARKETS TONIGHT 7-11pm
- COVID-19: Germany Chancellor donates €5.5m to Nigerians
- Ogun governor assures of equality in palliatives distribution
- Saudi Arabia govt imposes 24hrs in Makkah, Madina cities
- Coronavirus infection kills Philippines envoy
- Read what new KWASU VC says about his appointment
News3 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
Education5 months ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
News10 months ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
Politics4 months ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)
Politics5 months ago
EXPOSED…. Why Kwara Governor wants more women in his cabinet— Ajadi
Politics3 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen