A lecturer in the department of Chemistry, University of Ilorin, Dr (Mrs) Amudat Lawal Amudat, has been confirmed as a FELLOW of the Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria, (ICCON), ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Dr. Lawal, a Fellow of Chemical Society of Nigeria, was decorated at the River State University, Port Harcourt, on Thursday.
At the event, the varsity don said: “I thank almighty Allah for the success of my induction as a FELLOW of INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED CHEMISTS OF NIGERIA (ICCON) on Thursday 27th May 2021 at River State University, Port Harcourt, River State”.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline