We are proud of your efforts, Minister applauds KAM Holding boss
The Minister for Mines and Steel Development, Arch. Olamilekan Adegbite , has applauded the strategies adopted by the KAM Holding towards technological advancement in the process of Iron and Steel production.
He noted that his recent visit was an eye-opener for him since he assumed office as the Honourable Minister stressing that, “No stone would be left unturned towards ensuring that the Iron and Steel sector receive the necessary attention.
He stated this on Thursday when he received the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, who paid him a Thank You visit in his office on Thursday.
The minister maintained that, “Kudo! we are proud of you and please keep it up. We shall continue to support and identify with you as a stakeholder in the sector.”
In his remark, the KAM Holding boss disclosed that, “We are here to thank you for visiting our facilities recently and also to restate our loyalty as a baby of the ministry. Our concern is to promote nation-building process by creating jobs among others.”
He also commended the minister for his efforts and wished him success in his national assignment.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%