On arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja on Thursday afternoon, the immediate past Attorney General and Minister for Justice Mohammed Adoke, SAN was arrested by officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
ROYAL NEWS reports that the embattled ex-mimister who was repatriated to Nigeria by the Dubai authority was escorted back home by INTERPOL personnel and finally whisked away by the EFCC official.
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project