The Kingdom of Faji, in Odo-Otin local government area of Osun State was agog on Saturday 28th October 2017, as the President/CEO KAM Groups Nigeria Limited, Alhaji (Dr) Kamorudeen Ibitoye Yusuf FCSN and his amiable wife, Alhaja (Chief) Maryam Iyadunni Yusuf FCEM FAIE, were among dignitaries conferred with the honorary chieftancy title of the community.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the multi award winning business magnates were conferred with the title of Otuba and Yeye-Oba Afaaji of Faji Kingdom respectively.
At the event, no fewer than 100 traditional rulers from far and near were in attendance as the Afaaji of Faji Kingdom, Oba Moshood Olaleke II clocks 20 years on the throne.
See some selected pictures below :
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death
- Gov. AbdulRazaq inaugurates APC campaign council in Kwara
- Media expert harps on importance of free press on democracy