The Kingdom of Faji, in Odo-Otin local government area of Osun State was agog on Saturday 28th October 2017, as the President/CEO KAM Groups Nigeria Limited, Alhaji (Dr) Kamorudeen Ibitoye Yusuf FCSN and his amiable wife, Alhaja (Chief) Maryam Iyadunni Yusuf FCEM FAIE, were among dignitaries conferred with the honorary chieftancy title of the community.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the multi award winning business magnates were conferred with the title of Otuba and Yeye-Oba Afaaji of Faji Kingdom respectively.
At the event, no fewer than 100 traditional rulers from far and near were in attendance as the Afaaji of Faji Kingdom, Oba Moshood Olaleke II clocks 20 years on the throne.
See some selected pictures below :
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections