He claimed Meena deserved a better man and craved the indulgence of the public to resist the urge to judge them.
Sharing a black screen to depict their now ‘loveless’ relationship, Yomi wrote: “Me and Meenah decided to go our separate ways.
“I want all our families and friends, fans to understand. This is no time to judge anyone.
“When love dies in a relationship. No one should force it… doesn’t deserve a man like me.
“She will make a great and loving partner to a far better person than me.
“I am not perfect.. I will work on myself and be a better person.
“This has to be published because we want everyone who knows about us to be aware of our decision. Time will be good again..”
Yomi Gold had dissolved his first marriage with Victoria Ige, a U.S.-based Nigerian nurse who he started dating in 2008 and eventually tied the knot with at the Ikoyi Registry in April 2012.
After separating from his first marriage which produced two children, the US-based actor secretly tied the knot in an unidentified location with Meenah on December 26, 2021.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis