By Salisu Zakari Maradun, Gusau
Governor Bello Matawalle Maradun of Zamfara, has finally fulfilled the promise he made during his electioneering campaign of free health care service to all across the State, as he flag off the distribution of hospital drugs and equipment to all the health institutions in the State.
He also constructed a new medical stores worth millions of naira in addition to brand new ambulances to all the 17 General hospitals in the State.
Speaking at the occasion of the flagging up of the distribution, Matawalle warns strongly those entrusted with the facilities against diversion of them, as according to him, his administration will not hesitate in expelling any staff found to be involved in that kind of dishonesty. He explained also that he is ready to part with anyone whose intention is to sabotage the efforts of the government in its quest alleviating the suffering of the citizens for whose demands the drugs and other equipment were provided.
According to the governor, on no account should any of the provision be mismanaged, adding that very soon, all the remaining in completed projects under health sector will be completed with a view to ensuring effective use of them.
The governor further revealed that health services delivery is part of his administration’s priority, and that tamparing with it amounts to sabotage.
He charged those under whose care the facilities will be, to be God fearing people as all of them will be questioned in the hereafter on how they handled what was given to them.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC