Zulum inaugurates FG’s 200 housing units in Nganzai LGA
Gov. Babagana Zulum of Borno has commissioned 200 housing units, constructed by the Federal Government in Gajiram in Nganzai Local Government Area of the state.
Commissioning the project, Zulum, said that the significant developmental projects were initiated by the office of President Muhammadu Buhari, under its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) projects.
He said the project is aimed at providing shelter for the people, who were been displaced by the insurgency in the state.
He explained that the provision of housing units was a critical aspect of the resettlement and rehabilitation process for communities, affected by the insurgency.
”This will enhance the living condition of the people, and also provide a sense of security and stability,” he said.
The governor lauded President Buhari and the SDG office for providing the housing units for the people of Gajiram community.
He also reiterated his commitment to the resettlement and rehabilitation of communities, affected by the insurgency.
In her remarks, Mrs Adejoke Adefulire, Senior Special Assistant to the President on SDGs, appreciated Gov. Zulum and all the stakeholders who contributed to the success of the project for the benefit of the people.
She said the president was very passionate about ending the insecurity bedeviling some parts of the country, and building communities damaged by insurgency.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje