83rd birthday: Emir Sulu-Gambari has etched his name in Gold— Gov. AbdulRazaq
Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara State has congratulated the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, CFR, on his 83rd birthday anniversary.
The Governor said the monarch has successfully etched his name in gold with his commitment to the welfare of his people, development of the state, and his statesmanly handling of public issues.
In a congratulatory message on Saturday, the Governor said: “I join the people of Kwara State, especially sons and daughters of Ilorin Emirate, to congratulate the Mai Martaba on this occasion as well as thank the Almighty Allah for His unqualified grace to the Emir and Ilorin under his watch. During his reign, Ilorin has gone through different phases of positive socioeconomic and political developments that have earned it respect and qualified it as a centre of excellence, peace, and harmony.
“I pray Allah, the Lord of the worlds, to look after the Emir of Ilorin and his household, and grant him good health as he continues to serve the people and our community with everything that he has got.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari