I hold no grudge against anyone – Ganduje
Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State says he holds no grudge against anyone as his eight years stewardship ends May 20.
The governor stated this in his Sallah Message issued in Kano on Friday and signed by the Commissioner for Information and Internal Affairs, Malam Muhammad Garba.
Ganduje said that having been part of government for more than two decades, he has every reason to thank Allah and quit with no grievance against anyone.
According to the statement, the governor also reiterated his plea for forgiveness from those he might have offended in the course of governing the state.
Ganduje said he had forgiven those who wronged him, urging those he had offended to reciprocate same by forgiving him.
The governor urged the incoming government to ensure the completion of viable projects embarked upon by his administration as time did not permit him to do so.
Ganduje pointed out that government was about continuity hence the need to complete every project being executed with tax payers money.
The governor appealed to Muslim faithful to imbibe the moral lessons of the Holy month of Ramadan which teaches love and support for one another.
The statement stressed the need for fervent prayers for peace and development in the state and the country at large.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje