Kwara State Hospital Management Board has deployed three laboratory equipment to General Hospital, Omu-Aran in continuation of the AbdulRazaq administration’s efforts towards achieving universal health coverage for Kwarans.
Some of the equipment delivered as received by the Chief Medical Director of the hospital, Dr. Oguntoye includes Hematology Analyzer, Chemistry Analyzer, Electrolyte analyzer which the surgeon noted will reduce travel time in search of affordable healthcare and enhance access to quality services as envisioned by Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.
According to the CMD, these equipment will go along way in improving service delivery to the people of Omu-Aran and it’s surrounding communities. Patients no longer have to travel all the way to Ilorin for a wide range of laboratory tests.
“The directive of Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq is to make sure all state hospitals are adequately equipped so healthcare service accessibility is made as seamless as possible. We have been engaging the Cheif medical directors of each hospital and community leaders so we can meet the specific needs of each community. All hospitals will be equipped, it’s just a matter of time” said the Executive Secretary, Dr. Abdulraheem Malik.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death