Lawmaker Akin Alabi has condemned people who threatened Super Eagles players after they crashed out of the AFCON tournament.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria crashed out of the tournament last Sunday, January 23, after they lost to Tunisia.
Some Nigerians stormed the pages of the players, cursing and threatening them over the loss.
Alabi via his Twitter handle condemned the online attack on the footballers and said he wishes those that threatened them can be traced and arrested.
See his tweet below;
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators
- I may not use Nigerian hospitals if elected president – Atiku