The Kwara State Commissioner for Communications, Hon. Adenike Harriet Afolabi-Oshatimehin, has described the State First Lady and wife of the State Governor, Her Excellency, Dr. (Mrs) Olufolake Abdulrazak, as a pride to womanhood, as she marks her 53rd birthday anniversary today.
The state Commissioner for Communications, while congratulating Dr. (Mrs) Abdulrazak on the occasion of her birthday anniversary, implored Kwarans to join the First Lady of our dear state, in offering special prayers to God, for giving her the opportunity to witness the day.
“Today is your birthday. I thank God for Your Excellency, for being a role model to the upcoming generations.
“You are an epitome of excellence.You stand out as a career woman with high taste for service to your father land. You are a great pride to motherhood.
“I pray God to continue to preserve your soul to witness more years of fruitful birthday anniversaries and untainted achievements”, Mrs.Adenike Harriet Afolabi-Oshatimehin said.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis