The Kwara State Commissioner for Communications, Hon. Adenike Harriet Afolabi-Oshatimehin, has described the State First Lady and wife of the State Governor, Her Excellency, Dr. (Mrs) Olufolake Abdulrazak, as a pride to womanhood, as she marks her 53rd birthday anniversary today.
The state Commissioner for Communications, while congratulating Dr. (Mrs) Abdulrazak on the occasion of her birthday anniversary, implored Kwarans to join the First Lady of our dear state, in offering special prayers to God, for giving her the opportunity to witness the day.
“Today is your birthday. I thank God for Your Excellency, for being a role model to the upcoming generations.
“You are an epitome of excellence.You stand out as a career woman with high taste for service to your father land. You are a great pride to motherhood.
“I pray God to continue to preserve your soul to witness more years of fruitful birthday anniversaries and untainted achievements”, Mrs.Adenike Harriet Afolabi-Oshatimehin said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal