An emergency meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020.
This was disclosed in a statement issued by Mr Yekini Nabena, the APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary on Sunday.
Nabena said that NEC members had been invited through a letter by the National Secretary of the party’s Caretaker and Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), Sen. John Akpanudoedeheh.
According to him, the meeting which will hold virtually, will review the party’s position and set agenda for its next move.
“In line with the COVID-19 public health protocols, the APC NEC meeting will be virtual. Login details will be sent to APC NEC members in due course.
“The meeting is slated for 11a.m at the Council Chamber, State House, Abuja,” the APC spokesman said.
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training