Atiku’s camp react as Tinubu return to Nigeria
The camp of the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the return of the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his wife, Sen. Oluremi to the country.
Tinubu arrived in Abuja on Monday evening after spending over one month in France.
The former Lagos State Governor arrived at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport in Abuja on a private jet accompanied by his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, and son, Seyi at exactly 4.30 pm.
Tinubu was welcomed at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by the Vice President-elect, Kashim Shettima, and other chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as well as many other supporters.
Reacting to the development via his Twitter handle, the Spokesman for the Atiku Campaign Organization, Daniel Bwala, thanked God for journey mercies, for healing and recovery.
He prayed that God keeps and strengthens Tinubu as he prepares to take the oath of office temporarily, pending the invalidation of the election by the tribunal and/or the Supreme Court.
He wrote: “The president-select is back. We thank God for journey mercies and for healing and recovery.
“We pray God to keep you and strengthen you as you prepare to take the oath of office temporarily, pending the invalidation of the election by the tribunal and/or the Supreme Court.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje