Baruten youths humiliate Zakari Mohammed, reject PDP
Indigenes of Gwanara in Baruten local government area of Kwara State on Thursday humiliated the Chairman Universal Basic Education in the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Zakari Mohammed, during his visit to the community.
ROYAL NEWS gathered the lawmaker had visited the electorate to inform them of the latest political development in the country especially the defection matra.
On getting there, Hon. Zakari Mohammed was accosted by youths who were chanting “Oooole, thief, barawo, no to PDP in Baruten” with burn-fire on roads.
See pictures below:
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill