Sunday 25 June marks another milestone in the life of a great Philanthropist and multi-faceted business tycoon, as she added a year to her age.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that family members, friends, business associates and well wishers have continued to pour-in goodwill messages, prayers and best wishes to celebrate with her.
A well wisher posted this on her social media:
The entire management of ROYAL NEWS celebrates you today and joined the world to say: Happy Prosperous Birthday Celebrations!!!
BRIEF PROFILE OF ALHAJA (ERELU) IYADUNNI BOLANLE MARYAM YUSUF B.A (Ed), M.Ed, FAIE, FCEM
Iyadunni Bolanle Maryam Yusuf is the wife of the Chief Promoter of KAM Industries (Nigeria) Limited. She completed her secondary education in 1986 from Cherubim & Seraphim College, Ilorin, Kwara State.
She was later admitted into the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin between 1987 and 1990, where she obtained National Certificate in Education (NCE) in English/Government.
In a quest to further her studies, she proceeded to the prestigious University of Ilorin, to study English Language Education and later obtained a Bachelor of Education (B.A.Ed.) Degree in 1997.
In addition, Hajiya Yusuf proceeded to the great University of Lagos where she obtained a Master Degree in Educational Administration.
With these certifications and many more honorary awards of local, national and international status, the uncommon gem has continued to demonstrate high level of interpersonal and
entrepreneurial skills in the society through her direct and indirect involvements in many businesses both locally and internationally.
BUSINESS INVESTMENTS AND DESIGNATIONS
As a personality endowed with multi-faceted business ideas, Alhaja (Chief) Bolanle Maryam Yusuf is the Deputy Managing Director of KAM Industries Limited, Managing Director of BITKAM Nigeria Enterprises, Managing Director of DIMKIT Nigeria Limited, Managing Director of MISTUFIK Ventures, Managing Director of KAM FARM INVESTMENT and Managing Director of KAM Quarry Limited.
She is a Fellow, African Institute Enterprise and a Fellow, Certified Enterprise Manager of the African Institute of Enterprise Development and Management.
She has no doubt contributed tremendously to the development of numerous communities both within and outside Kwara State through her Philanthropical attitudes and genuine concern for the wellbeing of humanities.
Hajiya Maryam Yusuf is a responsible house wife blessed with children, Miss Damilola and Mr. Taofiq both are undergraduate students studying in the United Kingdom.
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training