The Threshold of Hope Foundation on Tuesday indiscriminately settled hospital bills of all the patients in the Children Ward 3 of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH).
ROYAL NEWS reports that the beneficiaries of the gesture are children of different ages, who are suffering from illness whose parent could not foot the bills in the Medical and Surgical wings respectively.
The Executive Director of the Foundation, Dr. Iyadunni Bolanle Yusuf, who took time to move round the ward, donated cash to the parents of the sick-children to enable them settle their bills immediately and get discharged from the hospital.
Some children who are awaiting surgical operation were also supported with instant payment by the foundation.
Dr. Iyadunni Yusuf expressed concern over the rate at which the ward was flooded with children. She prayed for quick recovery of the patients and promised to follow-up with all patients with critical cases.
She however assured the management of UITH that the Threshold of Hope Foundation will continue to support them in the area of humanitarian services.q
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections