The Threshold of Hope Foundation on Tuesday indiscriminately settled hospital bills of all the patients in the Children Ward 3 of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH).
ROYAL NEWS reports that the beneficiaries of the gesture are children of different ages, who are suffering from illness whose parent could not foot the bills in the Medical and Surgical wings respectively.
The Executive Director of the Foundation, Dr. Iyadunni Bolanle Yusuf, who took time to move round the ward, donated cash to the parents of the sick-children to enable them settle their bills immediately and get discharged from the hospital.
Some children who are awaiting surgical operation were also supported with instant payment by the foundation.
Dr. Iyadunni Yusuf expressed concern over the rate at which the ward was flooded with children. She prayed for quick recovery of the patients and promised to follow-up with all patients with critical cases.
She however assured the management of UITH that the Threshold of Hope Foundation will continue to support them in the area of humanitarian services.q
- Katsina rally: Tinubu gives reason for ‘low key’ campaign
- APC will win 2023 election– Fashola
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely