The Threshold of Hope Foundation on Tuesday indiscriminately settled hospital bills of all the patients in the Children Ward 3 of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH).
ROYAL NEWS reports that the beneficiaries of the gesture are children of different ages, who are suffering from illness whose parent could not foot the bills in the Medical and Surgical wings respectively.
The Executive Director of the Foundation, Dr. Iyadunni Bolanle Yusuf, who took time to move round the ward, donated cash to the parents of the sick-children to enable them settle their bills immediately and get discharged from the hospital.
Some children who are awaiting surgical operation were also supported with instant payment by the foundation.
Dr. Iyadunni Yusuf expressed concern over the rate at which the ward was flooded with children. She prayed for quick recovery of the patients and promised to follow-up with all patients with critical cases.
She however assured the management of UITH that the Threshold of Hope Foundation will continue to support them in the area of humanitarian services.q
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers
- Maulud Nabbiy ‘ll promote religious tolerance, says Omo-Agege