It was gathered that the assembly gallery was completely burnt.
The fire incident started at about 8 am on Monday.
The Speaker of the House, Prince Mathew Kolawole, while speaking to journalists at the assembly complex said the house will allow security agencies to investigate the incident.
He, however, said this would not stop the assembly from performing its duty as the resolution of the house concerning Dangote Cement Plc stands.
Watch video below:
More to come…
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate