Breaking…Kwara Gov. loses 72yr-old uncle
Kwara State Governor, AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq on Wednesday lost one of his Uncles, Alhaji Uthman AbdulRazaq.
Alhaji Uthman AbdulRazaq died late Wednesday at the age of 72 after a brief illness, ROYAL NEWS reports.
At the Janazzah held at the Ilorin Muslim Burial Ground on Thursday, an Islamic Cleric, Alhaji Abdulraheem Oniwasi, reminded Muslims of the need to work hard in accordance with the dictates of Islam in order to be rewarded accordingly in the grave.
He noted that the grave was no respecter of any personality on the surface of the earth except for those who kept to the commandment of God.
Oniwasi urged Muslims to always be conscious and carry out their duties to Allah to earn God’s favour on the day of judgment.
In their separate prayers, Professor Hamzat Abdulraheem of Kwara State University and Dr. Mohammed Ghali of the University of Ilorin prayed Allah to forgive the shortcomings of the deceased and make Aljanah fridaus his final abode.
The burial programme was attended by Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, his brother, Dr Alimi AbdulRazaq, among others.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle