Barely six months after assuming office as the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, President Buhari has approved the immediate removal of Brigadier-General Muhammad Kukah Fadah, from office as the Scheme’s DG.
Although the reasons for the removal have not been provided by the presidency for the sacking of Gen. Fadah, credible sources in the Villa told PRNigeria that the NYSC boss’s removal is not unconnected with the fact that Fadah has exhibited ‘glaring incompetence’ in the 6 months he has piloted the affairs of NYSC.
Meanwhile, PRNigeria gathered that the ousted NYSC Director General has been asked to hand over to the most senior civil servant in the organisation, who is to act as DG in the interim.
No official statement to this effect has been released.
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate