The Management of KAM Holding on Wednesday donated 500 bags of 5kg rice to the leadership of the Kwara State Carpenters’ Union to support its members to cushion the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic in the country.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that as part of its Corporate Social Responsibilities, KAM Holding described the COVID-19 pandemic as challenging and hostile to the well-being of the entire populace.
The Executive Director, Corporate Services, Mr. Bola Awojobi, disclosed that the firm would continue to appreciate good partnership with its customers especially in times of critical needs stressing that, “Carpenters are integral parts of the business growth of the establishment and we shall continue to support you at all times.”
In his remarks, the President of the Union, Alhaji Shehu Baba-Oyo, thanked the management of KAM Holding and its Group Managing Director/CEO, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, for the gesture adding that, “You took us by surprise, we shall always do our best in order to ensure that KAM Holding remain at the top.”
The Presentation was done by the National Sales Director of the industry, Mr. Idowu Adeshina supported by Mr. Bola Awojobi and Mr. Gbenga Olaifa as well as the executive members of the Carpenters Union.
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death