The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has expressed sadness over the death of the Commissioner of Police in Cross River State, CP Lanre AbdulKadir Jimoh.
In a condolence message signed on Friday by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir described CP Jimoh’s death as a colossal loss the entire people of Ilorin Emirate and Nigerians at large.
He also confirmed that the deceased was until his death a committed police officer who rose to the rank of Commisioner of Police with genuine love for the nation and grassroots development.
“I’m really pained and shocked by his death. Late CP Jimoh paid his quotas to the national security architecture as a gallant police officer. It is indeed a great loss to humanity at large. May Almighty Allah accept his good deeds, forgive his shortcomings and admit him into al-janatul firdaos”, the Emir added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC