The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has commiserated with the State government over the death of Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq’s Chief of Staff, Alhaji Aminu Adisa Logun.
The monarch described the deceased as a childhood friend, a trusted ally, seasoned industrialist and compassionate politician whose contributions to the state would not be forgotten in a hurry.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this in a condolence message signed by his Media Aide, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday, stressing that: “I commiserate with the widow of late Alhaji Aminu Adisa Logun, his immediate family, the Ilorin Emirate, government and people of Kwara State especially, His Excellency, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq over the great loss.
“Late Aminu Logun’s simplicity, honesty, humility and excellence will remain evergreen in our memories. I pray that Almighty Allah will accept his good deeds, forgive his shortcomings and admit him into Aljanatul firdaos.”
The Emir therefore urged the immediate and extended families as well as close allies to find solace in the fact that the late Chief of Staff lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation with tremendous contributions to nation building process during his lifetime.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud