The deceased was until his death, the Leader of the Kwara State House Assembly.
The Emir, in a statement issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described the death of the lawmaker as a rude shock and unfortunate incidence.
He noted that Hon. Magaji died at a Prime age and prayed Allah to forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into al-janatul firdaos.
“The late lawmaker was a true son of Ilorin Emirate with undoubted loyalty to Alimi dynasty. We have lost a very useful personality in the Ilorin Emirate “, he added.
While commiserating with the enitre members of the 9th Assembly, the Emir also commiserated with his widow, children, friends and well wishers as well as the entire family of Magajin Geri of Ilorin over the colossal loss.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants