The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Limited, Dr Kamoru Yusuf MON, has described the 28years reign of Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari as the 11th Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, as eventful and monumental to all residents of the state.
He said: “Over the past 28 years, the emir has demonstrated to be father to all and sundry through his characteristic and exceptional leadership qualities that are evident everywhere in the Ilorin Emirate and beyond.
Dr. Yusuf who is also the Vice President of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) South-West zone stated this in his goodwill message to the Emir as he clocks 28 years on the throne of his forefathers.
He also described Alhaji Sulu-Gambari has highly discipline, resourceful and compassionate with outstanding commitments to the growth and development of the ancient city of Ilorin, Kwara State and Nigeria at large.
“I wish His Royal Highness many more years of excellent accomplishments on the throne. We are happy seeing you celebrating numerous successes on throne, the town is peaceful and full of entrepreneurs cutting across various tribes, religion and ethnic groups.
“May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen you and bestow more unique qualities of human existence on you to the benefit of the entire citizens of Kwara State and Nigerians in general”, he said.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death