Former Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, over the weekend, resurfaced at an event in Lagos, two years after she resigned from office.
Adeosun was forced to tender her resignation letter as Nigeria’s Finance Minister in September 2018 following the NYSC scandal she was enmeshed in.
In July of 2018, a report by a National daily claimed she never partook in the mandatory one-year scheme which is a prerequisite to take a government portfolio.
Over the weekend, she attended an event attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate