Former Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, over the weekend, resurfaced at an event in Lagos, two years after she resigned from office.
Adeosun was forced to tender her resignation letter as Nigeria’s Finance Minister in September 2018 following the NYSC scandal she was enmeshed in.
In July of 2018, a report by a National daily claimed she never partook in the mandatory one-year scheme which is a prerequisite to take a government portfolio.
Over the weekend, she attended an event attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment
- How I deal with people who disappoint me— Tinubu
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano