Ebere, who was attached to the Information and Communication Technology unit, was rushed to the Military hospital, Ikoyi, where doctors confirmed him dead.
The news of Ebere’s death cast a gloom over the bank as his colleagues went about their daily routine with an expression of despondency.
Vanguard gathered that the bank’s Regional Security Officer, (names withheld) alerted policemen at the Ikoyi Division of the incident.
A spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundenyi, who confirmed the incident, said it occurred at about 6.30 am.
He said: “Based on the report, a team of detectives from the Ikoyi Division visited the hospital and examined the corpse. No mark of violence was seen on the body. Corpse has been evacuated and deposited at the Marina General Hospital morgue for autopsy.”
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants